The Chicago Rubber Group, Inc.
A Subdivision of the Rubber Division, American Chemical Society
Welcome to The Chicago Rubber Group!
Our Next Event Is:
The Fall Technical Meeting
CRG Basics of Rubber Technology Course
Schedule of Events
Scholarships and Education Awards
Rubber Division ACS
Annual Golf Outings
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016
White Pines Golf Club and Banquets
500 West Jefferson St.
Bensenville, IL 60106
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM Registration
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Technical Presentation
5:30 PM - 6:00 PM Cocktails
6:00 PM Dinner
Walter Lackey - Lintech International
"An Overview of Non-black Fillers for Use in the Rubber Industry"
Walter Lackey Bio:
- Currently living in Macon, GA with his wife
- 1 child, 2 grandchildren
- Received his undergraduate degree in Chemistry from East Carolina University in 1978
- Masters in Marriage & Family Therapy from Mercer University in 1999
- A 36-year veteran of the Rubber Industry
- Has worked with several companies including: J.M. Huber, Engelhard Corp. (now BASF) and Akrochem Corporation
- Currently employed with Lintech International as their Technical Services Mgr.
Career Highlights Include:
- Co-author of 5 patents in the area of surface treatment for mineral fillers.
- Designed and supervised the construction and renovation of three laboratories
- Published Author and has presented numerous technical papers at different levels for the Rubber Division
Special Thanks to All Our Sponsors at the 2016 CRG Wisconsin Golf Outing!
Harwick Standard Distribution
Special Thanks to All Our Sponsors at the 2016 CRG Chicago Golf Outing!